October 5, 2023
The Health Effects Institute Energy (HEI Energy) is pleased to inform you of the release of two new funding opportunities for qualified research teams.
- RFQ E23-1 Assess trends in air quality and community exposures associated with unconventional oil and gas development (UOGD)
- RFQ E23-2 Conduct regional groundwater quality modeling to help understand how spills associated with unconventional oil and gas development (UOGD) might affect groundwater used as a source of drinking water in the Marcellus region
Please note that the application deadline is November 14th, 2023.
Interested in applying? Join our webinar on October 11, 2023, from 3pm to 4:15pm (EDT). We will summarize the RFQs and the application process and answer your questions. Participation in the webinar is not a requirement to apply. A summary of the webinar Q&A will be made available afterwards.
- Welcome and Introduction to HEI Energy
- Overview of the RFQs and Expectations for Research Proposals
- Question and Answer Session
Register for the Webinar